Multiple Sclerosis Society of Ireland, Fermoy Branch Annual Galtee Walk. Sunday 18th June 2017
Every year, on the third Sunday of June ( Father's Day), Fermoy Branch of MSI host the Galtee Walk, this is our main fundraiser, so having your support means we can reach out to more members of our community and offer the support and services they need. You are also helping to provide scientific research into the causes of, cure for and management of MS
Join us for a fun day out in the countryside. The ascent begins at the Skeheenarinky approach, from the Black Road.
Below is a link to our dedicated Facebook page, so please feel free to have a look, see what were up to: https://www.facebook.com/Fermoy-Multiple-Sclerosis-Society-Annual-Galtee-Walk-146262412220600/
We are looking for people with hill walking experience to join our stewarding group; this is split into two shifts (8am-12.30 & 12.30-5pm) If this is something you are interested in please contact Mary on 087-6682834 asap for more information.
Looking forward to meeting you all on the mountain.
MS Ireland exists to:
• Facilitate People with Multiple Sclerosis (PWMS) to control their lives and environment, to live with dignity and participate in the community.
• Provide support for the families and carers of PWMS
• Co-operate with the Medical, Scientific, Social and Caring professions to promote scientific research into the causes of, cure for and management of MS, and the alleviation of medical and social symptoms.
• Exchange and disseminate information relating to MS.
• Provide and identifiable focal point by developing and efficient effective and caring organisation to serve the needs of PWMS.
Contact Information: MS Resource Centre 80 Northumberland Road, Dublin 4
Tel: 01 678 1600 Helpline Telephone No: 1850-233-233.
Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.ms-society.ie
News and Views
Do let us know if your have any news or events we can promote
Please try email details at least 2 weeks before your event .